Process design and facilitation training
with Peter Woodward and Mia Forbes Pirie
We have observed that many training courses give people a basic idea of what facilitation is about. Few truly prepare the participant for the reality they encounter in the room. Building on years of practical experience, we have developed a deeper training programme tailored to the specific needs of course participants.
Good facilitation demands a combination of mind-set and practical skills: on our programmes participants develop both. Research consistently shows that the best learning happens through practice. Our programme is hands-on during the class-room phase and also includes a personal action plan and one to one coaching following up.
On our two-day courses, participants will:
- Learn practical skill-sets
- Grow in confidence and competence
- Identify a personal action plan to support their future development
- Follow-up in a one to one session with a programme leader
- Get feedback from programme leaders on their process design
For more information contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org